I Can’t Find My MOT Certificate What Should I Do?

If you’ve misplaced, lost or damaged your MOT Test Certificate, we can issue you a duplicate, no matter where you originally had your vehicle tested.

For cars tested by us, just contact us, bring your car along and we’ll issue a duplicate certificate.

For cars tested at another location, you’ll also have to bring along your Vehicle Registration Certificate – V5C (sometimes referred to as the Log Book) and we’ll do the rest. A small fee may be applicable but we’ll let you know when you call.

Related Questions On MOT Testing

Frequently Asked Questions For Other Services